Prompt Day #45: Whether following the tradition of Jeff Foxworthy or not, make a list of phrases that complete the phrase, “You know you’re a zombie when…”
- When the bowl of body parts at your Halloween party contains real body parts.
- When someone starts talking about The Grateful Dead and you think they’re inviting you to Thanksgiving
- When you run to catch a cabbie instead of a cab.
- When someone tells you that you got all the brains in the family, and they mean that literally
- When you get asked to do the Thriller dance at every party
- When you try to go out and get mobbed by The Walking Dead fans for an autograph
- When you’re denied worker’s comp at your job after your arm falls off because being dead is considered a pre-existing condition
- When you are the only person in the world wants Kim Kardashian for her brains
- When you like to go to Wal Mart at 3am because you easily blend in with the other shoppers in the store.
- When you hate fast food because it’s hard to run in your funeral suit