Prompt Day #352: Fill out the calendar page of a daily or weekly planner for a deranged criminal
So I’m changing this one a little bit. I was thinking about planners and I always end up buying ones with funny sayings or affirmations on every page. So instead of listing things to do like “pick up a dozen eggs, buy shampoo, strangle a prostitute…” I decided it would be funnier to think up the daily affirmations that might be found in a planner for deranged criminals.
Daily Motivations for the Criminally Insane
- Put yourself out there! Meet new and different victims, it makes you harder to catch.
- Keep working towards your dream, today might be the day you get your media moniker!
- Victims come in all shapes and sizes, when you discriminate you’re only limiting yourself.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try a different weapon.
- Blood spatter is art, take time to appreciate it before fleeing.
- Blunt force trauma is the new gunshot wound.
- Learn to say no. Sometimes the moment isn’t right. Walk away before you get caught.
- Reward yourself, keep a memento from your victim!
- Give a piece of yourself to others, leave a calling card. It goes both ways!
- If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you are indeed The Executioner.